please help me annihilate this undeletable virus

nekomage24 00:17 21 Nov 2015

i have a malware folder in my C:/PragramData file called {EFFC3E07-AED7-4C3C-992F-2C5EB14AF4A8}, it has the property "hidden" and even after closing all processes in task manager it still says its running when i try to delete it, i have acessed CMD as an administrator and tried to delete it by getting around the fact that its locked and hidden but every attempt ends ends with "access denied" or "the process cannot open the file because it is in use by another program" plz help D:

nekomage24 01:07 21 Nov 2015

cheers for the suggestion, maybe if i can delete whatevers "running" it i can delete it afterward

nekomage24 01:19 21 Nov 2015

except the virus is preventing it from running XD i installed successfully but when i try to open the application nothing happens after i click "yes" on "allow unblocker to make changes to this computer"

nekomage24 01:30 21 Nov 2015

windows 8

nekomage24 01:53 21 Nov 2015

UAC didnt help, downloaded malware bytes and it almost instantly flagged the {EEF.... file as a trojan as well as some other files so hopefully i can get rid of it now

nekomage24 02:00 21 Nov 2015

yeah it was multiple trojans and there were a few malicious explorer.exe programs hidden throughout my registry that were running it, as well as something called a ransom.cryptowall

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2018

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs SSD