PC won't boot, windows loading screen

soccer830 00:03 09 Jan 2017

The past 3 days I've been at war with my computer. when I start up my computer it will show a blue windows logo with the losing circle but won't get past that. I left t there for over an hour an nothing. When pressing the reset key it will go to the same thing but it says preparing automatic repair under it. Again I've left it here for over an hour and nothing. I came to the conclusion that maybe my windows was corrupt or maybe my old hdd was toast. I grabbed my bootable flash drive and reinstalled windows on a new hard drive. After installing, it worked for a bit then everything froze. I waited another half hour and then decided to restart my computer. Then, wouldn't boot. I'm desperate I have no idea what is going on. Here are my specs if it helps: i5 4690k overclocked to 3.9 from 3.5 ghz R9 390 2x4 gb hyperx ram H97 msi pc mate Evga bronze power supply(no idea on watts)

Jollyjohn 08:41 09 Jan 2017

Power supply issue or overheating. Check all fans are running, clear airflow and clear vents. Beg, steal or borrow another PSU if you can to see if that cures issue.

J08B5 10:40 15 Jan 2017

Try to boot into windows in safe mode

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The Huawei P20 Pro is the best phone for artists, designers and photographers

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

TV & Streaming : comment regarder la Supercoupe d’Espagne ?