PC Wont Boot Into Windowa

Rok Kramar 14:19 26 May 2018

Hello

I have Windows 10 installed with a msi motherboard...everything was working great, then when i restarted my pc into safe mode it doesnt go pass the BIOS screen anymore...i cannot access the recovery options (probably tried every key possible)...if i try too boot from usb it shows the usb under the boot optionss but doesnt start it...just resets the pc when i select it after a while..the pc doesnt beep at the beggining if there for any hardware errors...whatever i try i just get the same black screen with no other optios but to go into BIOS or boot menu...I appreciate any kind of help here...Thank you

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:16 26 May 2018

if i try too boot from usb it shows the usb under the boot optionss but doesnt start it.

You need to change the option UEFI boot to Legacy boot.

If its not going past BIOS into boot then try removing refitting HDDs SSDs and Memory and retry.

Rok Kramar 15:42 26 May 2018

I have selected legacy+uefi...also tried two different usb keys...the boot from usb message doesnt appear and just restarts the pc...disconnecting and reconnecting hard drive also doesnt work

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:09 26 May 2018

Remove and refit memory and retry.

Rok Kramar 16:26 26 May 2018

Still same...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:53 26 May 2018

click here list of things to try

Rok Kramar 16:34 27 May 2018

All i had to do was enable WHSQL on bios for windows 10 and now it works...thank you for your feedback anyway

Lan Thu 05:36 22 Jun 2018

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information! click here

Lan Thu 05:42 22 Jun 2018

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information! click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

FIFA 19 review

Design a vector map packed with creatures and landmarks

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment désactiver la lecture automatique des vidéos sur Chrome ?