Pc wont boot ending with black screen

Sethe 21:11 02 Apr 2017

Hello

2 days ago my pc crashed. After that my pc did start, bios would load but after that system wouldnt boot usually ending with black screen and rarely navigating me to windows repair but that would work nor i could reset it to manufacture setting etc. I also noticed two big vertical and colorfull stripes on my monitor.

I then reiinstalled the system. I could still see the stripes and it booted properly only few times then it ended in black screen again.

I then went into BIOS and again it contained these two big stripes. Tried to set few things in bios but nothing worked out. Next few hours i was triing to install windows again but unsuccesfully.

I then tried unplugging one of my two HDDs containing system and i could finally get past the black screen and install the windows so i ended up installing it on the other and at this point only plugged in HDD. I could still see the stripes tho.

After another hour i restarted my pc(i was installing gpu drivers) and again im stuck in that black screen.

I dont know where could the problem be.

Thanks for any help in advance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment bloquer les pop-up sur Android ?