Pc Stuck ar Intel boot screen

Haralds 10:07 27 Oct 2018

Hello, I have a problem where I boot my pc and it freezes in intel logo boot screen, I have tried to acces bios and I can’t the pc was working great but then it just froze, I checked the 3V battery, unplugged all usb , and other devices, checked cpu and ram, but nothing helps. Help me! Stats- 4gb ram, 240gb ssd, intel q8400, 500w power supply, nvidia quadro graphic card, the pc is also very clean. Got it from office where it was taking good care.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:10 27 Oct 2018

unplug mains - press and hold the power button for 20 secs - reconnect mains and see if it will then boot up.

Haralds 18:26 28 Oct 2018

It didnt change anything:(

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France