PC Freezing then Crashing Randomly

TLP 21:14 23 Dec 2016

Hey guys, sooo seeing how it is just before Christmas my PC has decided that it is the perfect time to start randomly crashing.... Of course I disagree. The crashes consist of the screen freezing, and then the PC restarting, no blue screen on anything else that is useful. I do not believe it is over heating (the PC crashed when the CPU temp was around 35°C so I doubt it is that), the PSU also seems not to be the issue. I've been using my PC in it's current for about 1 year and I borrowed an identical PSU which is about 1 year old (my PSU is about 3) and it still crashed. RAM doesn't seem to be the issue either with the PC still crashing with both or either one of my sticks of RAM installed. Any ideas guys? My specs are below. CPU : AMD APU A8-8600k Hard Drive: 2 Seagate 1tb Hard Drives (can't remember the model) RAM : 1 Crucial 8GB 1600mHz DDR3 + 1 Generic 4gb 1333mHz DDR3 PSU : CIT 500w 500u PSU Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2

Just to clarify, there are no crash logs as the pc freezes then restarts

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:47 24 Dec 2016

Sounds similar to a problem I had caused by the graphics card fan failing.

Burn-it 13:19 24 Dec 2016

Look at the EVENT LOG It usually has information that the other logs don't and even if it doesn't it will show you what happened immediately before the crash.

TLP 12:22 25 Dec 2016

I have internal graphics and all I get from the event log is the one saying it recovered from and unexpected crash

? ? 09:14 27 Dec 2016

Use Command Prompt to Fix Computer Freezes Randomly Issue in Windows 10

Many users report that the computer freezes randomly in Windows 10 issue could be triggered by Internet connection problems, and the workable solution is using Command Prompt to fix it. Just do the following steps:

Step 1. Press Windows key + X altogether, and then select Command Prompt from the list

Step 2. Enter the command below at the Command Prompt window netsh winsock reset

Step 3. Hit Enter

Step 4. Close Command Prompt and reboot your computer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released

Candid photography at home is helping Swedes to sell houses

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment installer Fortnite sur un Mac ?