Pc freezing randomly on start-up and regular use

Sm333333 12:20 06 Apr 2018

I just built a gaming pc it has fx9590 processor 1050ti graphics and 12g of ram. when ever I try to use it it will randomly freeze I've tried different graphics and it still happens. I know of this processor freezing and I tried various fixes but they all don't work. Any just now it has stopped recognising any keyboard inputs. Does anyone know what might be wrong with it?

rdave13 13:12 07 Apr 2018

You could try testing the ram modules. Try running with only half the amount of sticks connected in the appropriate slots then test the other half.

rdave13 13:15 07 Apr 2018

Depending on the ram sizes you might have to run a 8 gb stick only then the 4 gb stick.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple