pc crashes with buzzing noise needs hard restart

proShiiMa 08:55 23 Jul 2018
Answered

first of all sry for my bad english. I need help with my pc its driving me crazy... I got it at the start of the year and it worked fine for like 4 months then it just started crashing with a buzzing noise while playing games. all parts were completely new except for the GPU and PSU first i thought the pc is overheating bout after checking the temps they seem normal (max. 70°) after researching a bit i thought it could be the GPU so i bought i new one (specs below) but it was still happening... THEN after researching more i thought it could be the PSU.. but guess what its still crashing. allready testes the RAM with Memtest. then out of nowhere it stopped crashing for like 3 weels but then my mouse starts feeling very weird idk how to describe it. so i decided the reinstall Windows 10 but after reinstalling windows 10 the pc started crashing again... Pls help me :(

SPECS;

PSU: Thermaltake 630W Model:TR2-630AH2NSW Motherboard: ASRock AB350M Pro4 Memory: 8,00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti 8GB Network: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB

Hope you can help me :)

Didich 09:10 23 Jul 2018
Answer

It depends on your purpouse and the budget u can spendon it! I would go for iPhone!

alanrwood 10:04 23 Jul 2018

Hardly a relevant answer is it?

Feels like a spam posting. Both first time posters.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs