pc crashes with buzzing noise needs hard restart

proShiiMa 08:55 23 Jul 2018
Answered

first of all sry for my bad english. I need help with my pc its driving me crazy... I got it at the start of the year and it worked fine for like 4 months then it just started crashing with a buzzing noise while playing games. all parts were completely new except for the GPU and PSU first i thought the pc is overheating bout after checking the temps they seem normal (max. 70°) after researching a bit i thought it could be the GPU so i bought i new one (specs below) but it was still happening... THEN after researching more i thought it could be the PSU.. but guess what its still crashing. allready testes the RAM with Memtest. then out of nowhere it stopped crashing for like 3 weels but then my mouse starts feeling very weird idk how to describe it. so i decided the reinstall Windows 10 but after reinstalling windows 10 the pc started crashing again... Pls help me :(

SPECS;

PSU: Thermaltake 630W Model:TR2-630AH2NSW Motherboard: ASRock AB350M Pro4 Memory: 8,00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti 8GB Network: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB

Hope you can help me :)

Didich 09:10 23 Jul 2018
Answer

It depends on your purpouse and the budget u can spendon it! I would go for iPhone!

alanrwood 10:04 23 Jul 2018

Hardly a relevant answer is it?

Feels like a spam posting. Both first time posters.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

Best Wacom deals for Easter

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?