Hot Topics

one drive photos wont open

conrail 10:39 05 Dec 2019

using windows 10 home, I used to use one drive for storage until I run out of space, looking through one drive I have a number of jpgs with a large cross on them that wont open with any of my programs, ie paint, paint 3D, photo viewer, click here -
click here program do I need to open them please? all help and advice appreciated

which

Pine Man 10:53 05 Dec 2019

Have a look here.

click here

conrail 20:32 05 Dec 2019

thank you Pine Man, hasn't helped unfortunately but I appreciate you help and advice

mrgrumpy 21:56 05 Dec 2019

ALERT …….. I clicked conrails link and my Kaspersky threw so many alerts up it crashed , to protest myself from abuse that's all I am saying.

Brian Hamilton 22:12 05 Dec 2019

Do you think conrail is a spammer Keith?

mrgrumpy 22:27 05 Dec 2019

Hi brian yes I do. just in case you don't know what to look for put your mouse pointer over the click here , the bottom left corner of your screen will show where you will go if you click the link , I always click links on an old tablet just in case I get hit by something.

wee eddie 23:29 05 Dec 2019

Just a small point boys. "Conrail" has been among us since January 2003.

Could be a "sleeper" though!

Brian Hamilton 10:28 06 Dec 2019

So going by your theory Keith, is below a suspicious link?

click here

conrail 11:03 06 Dec 2019

Hi guys, sorry you are experiencing problems, using windows 10 home, firefox browser and post image for the pics, never had problems before, is there another way or use another option on post images to put the pics on without this problem, as wee eddy has said I have ben using this site since 2003 with no problems, had I been a scammer I would have thought I wouldn't wait this long to act

conrail 11:06 06 Dec 2019

hi guys again, just clicked on my links and taken straight to post images link, I don't use Kaspersky

Brian Hamilton 11:10 06 Dec 2019

You mean like below:

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor Magic Watch 2 review

Salmon, space dogs, skeletons: The Chemical Brothers' greatest music videos

Comment regarder les Oscars 2020 ?