Hot Topics

OCGuru crash when editing video

Laurence Peddle 20:54 12 Jan 2020

Hi.I have Windows 10 64 bit. When my PC crashed a few weeks ago I rescued it with a system image and all seemed well. But recently I've tried to edit a home video using Cyberlink Power Director.But there's a lag between audio and video with this latter running slow so that no editing is possible.When I ran DX Diag I could see that there were repeated failures with OC Guru I uninstalled it, but the problem got worse, so I re-instated it using system restore. I used a repair tool, but there was no improvement. I used Scannow too.I'd appreciate any advice.i can attach an updated DX Diag file if it will help.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What’s the difference between VPN and Antivirus and do you need both?

These are the best album covers of 2019

How to pick the best iPhone insurance

Les bons plans gadgets high tech (2020)