No Mouse on Windows 10 after Updates

Naren.dra 12:25 01 Apr 2019

Hello, I need help. Please advise! After Windows 10 update, I do do not see any mouse cursor, neither i an go to the control panel with using windows Home key or With WIN+R. Its all locked up, does not move a bit. Please advise how do i rectify this! Cant even start in Safe Mode! If I reinstall it it would do the same after updates! This I am typing from another computer. Thank you! Narendra.

Forum Editor 12:39 01 Apr 2019

Moved to the Windows Help Forum from Tech Helproom.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:43 01 Apr 2019

How did you try to get to safemode?

Power on then off again after 5 seconds - repeat three times - on fourth attempt it should boot to the recovery drive and tools menu where yo can select repair.

Naren.dra 11:00 02 Apr 2019

Thank you very much for your reply. Itried your suggestion but it has not worked. If i reinstall the whole system, it could e the same again. At the moment everything is locked up. can not access the Win Home Key, Control Panel, Right or left Click of the Mouse does not work! Thank you, again. Narendra.

wee eddie 11:05 02 Apr 2019

Borrow a PS2 Mouse and Keyboard

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

How to create a robot painting in Photoshop

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Les bons plans TV (2019)