No boot devices showing up

Luuks1609 20:25 02 May 2018

Hey guys, today I booted up my laptop and I randomly got this screen: click here

After booting up and getting in the bios no devices show up

click here

So it's not possible to boot up my SDD somehow. I've never had this problem before. Resetting the bios to defaults doesn't help. I don't know what to do. Here you can see that my HDD and SSD are detected:

click here

In the "Boot" menu I can only disable UEFI boot and enable Network Stack.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:12 02 May 2018
  1. remove and refit the SSD - may just b a bad connection.

2. Download and make boot media from click here and use it to do do a startup repair - will replace any corrupt boot files in the system reserve partition.

christinebelle 04:46 08 May 2018

maybe it is the hardware problem, sometimes, if the hardware connection have problem, you can not detect it. My desktop had this problem before, and i reconnect the hard drive to motherboard again, and then I can reboot the computer.

donaldmitchell05 09:54 08 May 2018

Stuck on a boot up device problem? Get help from a expert whenever you need it, 24/7 at 44-800-014-8175.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

Illustrator Rose Blake gives a kid-friendly update for David Hockney's art guide A History of…

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment afficher des sous-titres sur Netflix ?