My PC stuck on the windows login logo

Samip Lamchane Gurung 18:25 15 Apr 2017
Answered

Hello. I tried to turn on my computer today and it got stuck in the windows logo screen. So I tries to run it into the safe mode; no luck this time it got stuck on the classpng.sys thing. So I did auto repair and it says it cannot auto repair ;^;. What do I do now?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:04 15 Apr 2017

Win 10?

make a usb boot media and run the repair from that

Samip Lamchane Gurung 19:35 15 Apr 2017

No mine is windows 7. Also this is my only windows PC that I have. I have a Mac.

Secret-Squirrel 20:04 15 Apr 2017

A Google search tells me that your problem can be caused by a USB peripheral or optical disk so disconnect all removable drives then check the CD/DVD tray has nothing in it. Turn off your computer by holding in its power button then turn it back on again to reboot.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 20:15 15 Apr 2017

Yes, I have tried that, I removed everything apart thing apart from my keyboard And my mouse and still the issue persist. :<

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:53 15 Apr 2017

Tap F8 as you power on and it should take you to the Repair menu.

rickf 23:18 15 Apr 2017
Answer

Have you got a 2nd slave drive in the PC.If so shut down, unplugged it and start wins again.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 12:28 17 Apr 2017

Okay anyways; since the version of the window I was using non genuine; I bought the windows 10 but it goes on a continue loop of . window installing... I wait then after 100% it says window needs to reaatart to continue bit after restarting... I have to install again....and the loop goes on and on.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 12:36 17 Apr 2017

I have started a new question, idk how to delete this.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 12:56 17 Apr 2017

Solved thanks all for help O

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs