My pc getting trouble.I do know what to do?

Aiman Omar 09:13 26 Nov 2019

My pc getting problem.first trouble startup cannot repair,I start repair on evening and not finish in morning next day.Then next trouble pc when I on pc hardrive cannot boot.Then I try format but its take a long time same like my first trouble not finish,that stage have go to complete finish and then pc cannot restart.And then I try safe mode but its getting black screen.So now I do no what to do?

x13 13:41 26 Nov 2019

Sounds to me as the HDD has died.

Aiman Omar 14:31 26 Nov 2019

How I want know hdd died.Now I have format again and it take time again in set up window.This boot trouble I think around 5 time before this trouble but pc can on when I turn off supply power and then on.If died can you recommend how to fix hdd before I buy.

Aiman Omar 14:41 26 Nov 2019

Now format is finish.Now have some tips you can give to avoid this trouble again because it take long time to repair startup and format.And can tips to fix hdd.

chub_tor 10:23 28 Nov 2019

With the format complete and Windows re-installed and set up how you want it then buy a separate hard drive and back up your installation, that way you will always have a good copy to go back to should you run into problems in the future. Use something like the free edition of Macrium Reflect Click Here Backing up is essential.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Last Chance: Win an Honor Band 5

Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !