Seven weeks ago I made the mistake of installing Windows 10.
I have had endless problems ever since.
I use an Acer Laptop: AOL. Internet Explorer 11.
* My internet connection keeps dropping out.
* I cannot copy & paste into an email without losing internet connection.
* The cursor jumps all over the screen when I'm typing.
* I cannot use Google. - I get a blank page for every search.
(AOL search still works.)
* My two Twitter accounts are unusable. I cannot: Message: Like: Follow: and much more. (I have contacted Twitter 'Help' six times without reply.)
* I have tried running - sfc/scannow = 'Not recognised.'
* I have tried running Windows 10 troubleshooter = It tells me I am using Windows 8. (I'm not.) When I tried again to upload Windows 10 it tells me I already have it !
All of these issues work OK on my ancient desktop. (Windows XP)