Motherboard problem probably can't boot

Mihalis Messanakis 23:51 23 Jan 2019

Hello everyone, this is about my brothers pc,it's old PC. can't boot windows, can't boot from CD even if I have it first on bios, can't find Sata settings at all on bios.. I get the following errors. I want your help. Thnx.

Secret-Squirrel 09:52 24 Jan 2019

The blue-screen stop code you're getting is "INACCESSIBLE-BOOT-DEVICE". Does the hard drive show in the BIOS as a boot device? It probably does because you're getting as far as the "Starting Windows" message. A couple of further questions for you:

1) How long ago did this start?

2) From the boot options screen, does "Safe Mode" get you into Windows?

Mihalis Messanakis 10:02 24 Jan 2019

It started after my brother formated his PC click here this is what blue screen shows.

click here

And

Mihalis Messanakis 10:04 24 Jan 2019

In every safe mode option and rest has the same result..

alanrwood 10:29 24 Jan 2019

It started after my brother formated his PC

Just to clarify the situation, after he formatted the PC did he clean re-install Windows.

Mihalis Messanakis 11:36 24 Jan 2019

From what he told me yes. I told him to paint it blue and throw it but he is not listening to me xD

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:28 24 Jan 2019

Re install windows.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Hands-on

From Haiku to Hokusai: How a new puzzle game was inspired by ancient Japanese art

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les meilleurs forfaits mobiles à moins de 20 €