Lot of black screen of death.. pls help !!

SameerSam 10:45 26 May 2014

HI,

I am getting frequents black screen of deaths.

Very few times, what I see is Black screen while working on After effects or browsing internet or watching movies, today I got 2 black screen while playing multilayer MW3 and even on Batman.

What it does? The screen goes black and CPU is running. Keyboard lights goes off. 1 in 10 times I see that whole system gets restarted again.

Graphic driver is latest updated. CPU temp are 30-34 C idle and 45 C while playing games Mobo temps around 38 C normal, 50 while playing games. RAM are okay in MemTest.

I recently tested my system with Performance test with all test and it shows result as 2022.4 click here can be the issue of black screens?

I checked my CPU it has black lines.. See images. I tried to rub it with cloth and it was getting off, is that dust? Will that effect? If yes, then how can I clean it in a better way? Is this CPU is issue?

click here system specs: Mobo: ASUS M4A88T-M CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked PSU: Seasonic Gold X 650W 2 HDD 12gigs RAM

Dump files: click here

What http://s28.postimg.org/eainyfikd/DSC_0007.jpg

My

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?