libre office tool bar options

conrail 16:15 14 Aug 2018

hi guys, running windows 10 home, finally uninstalled office XP and installed Libre Office,one thing I liked about office xp was the customization, ie I had print and print preview icons set up side by side each colour coded for quick reference, which I assume I can do with libreoffice, still playing about with it, one thing I haven't found is how do I change the size of the icons, all help and advice appreciated

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:03 14 Aug 2018

info on libre office click here

Maria Kaylene 16:19 15 Aug 2018

Yes, You can change the icon view between small and large icons. Just choose Tools-Options'-LibreOffice'. Then on the View tab page, select the Toolbar icon size and click OK.

conrail 17:12 16 Aug 2018

thank you Fruit Bat and Maria, I appreciate your help

conrail 10:04 24 Aug 2018

hi guys, adding to this post rather than starting a new one, using open office rather than libreoffice, open office appears faster but one query, I am using the keep current format against using save in ODF format, what is the difference please. click here

ms27vg 22:39 27 Aug 2018

Recently I did the presentation in Power Point, and I couldn't find suitable subjects. I have come across this website click here It has a lot of PowerPoint themes and you can use it.

conrail 19:03 04 Sep 2018

thanks ms27vg, but received the 404 Sorry, we can't find the page.when clicking on the link

johnsmithh 09:01 07 Sep 2018

You can change the icon view between small and large icons.Choose Tools - Options' - LibreOffice'.On the View tab page, select the Toolbar icon size.Click OK.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

34 tips for turning your art and graphics into amazing animated GIFs

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs