libre office tool bar options

conrail 16:15 14 Aug 2018

hi guys, running windows 10 home, finally uninstalled office XP and installed Libre Office,one thing I liked about office xp was the customization, ie I had print and print preview icons set up side by side each colour coded for quick reference, which I assume I can do with libreoffice, still playing about with it, one thing I haven't found is how do I change the size of the icons, all help and advice appreciated

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:03 14 Aug 2018

info on libre office click here

Maria Kaylene 16:19 15 Aug 2018

Yes, You can change the icon view between small and large icons. Just choose Tools-Options'-LibreOffice'. Then on the View tab page, select the Toolbar icon size and click OK.

conrail 17:12 16 Aug 2018

thank you Fruit Bat and Maria, I appreciate your help

conrail 10:04 24 Aug 2018

hi guys, adding to this post rather than starting a new one, using open office rather than libreoffice, open office appears faster but one query, I am using the keep current format against using save in ODF format, what is the difference please. click here

ms27vg 22:39 27 Aug 2018

Recently I did the presentation in Power Point, and I couldn't find suitable subjects. I have come across this website click here It has a lot of PowerPoint themes and you can use it.

conrail 19:03 04 Sep 2018

thanks ms27vg, but received the 404 Sorry, we can't find the page.when clicking on the link

johnsmithh 09:01 07 Sep 2018

You can change the icon view between small and large icons.Choose Tools - Options' - LibreOffice'.On the View tab page, select the Toolbar icon size.Click OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 5G UK Release Date, Price & Specification

D&AD Awards 2019: Check out the Pencil winners from the year's biggest creative awards

WWDC 2019 dates and what to expect

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables (2019)