latest flash player

a member 09:23 17 Oct 2008

after seeing the latest flash player discuss on PCAdvisor ,(including a fix for the so-called clickjacking problem) I installed it the same day , yesterday and today I have had several occasions when the internet explorer window has completely frozen , nothing works ,wont even shut down ,and no sign of any activity .
anyone else tried this latest version yet, ver: 10.0.12.36.
I will uninstall if I can get a copy of the previous flash software ,anyone help?

[email protected] 09:48 17 Oct 2008

no problems here, try running click here then re-installing click here click here

a member 09:59 17 Oct 2008

I had already done a uninstall and reinstall. but the problem remained ,I have now reverted back to an earlier version from the adobe archives and all is well again ,I guess its a configuration problem ,I will look at it again when I have more time .

sunny staines 10:10 17 Oct 2008

ok here

sunny staines 13:27 17 Oct 2008

could the clip you want to watch be faulty?

User-1229748 17:24 20 Oct 2008

i had the freezing problem also,as merlinx described,gone back to previous version :o)

snaddy1 17:57 01 Sep 2009

I have a similar problem, I am unable to watch a video clip or a video tutorial,the player freezes after a couple of minutes and I get a sort of roulet wheel spinning round as if its waiting for something to happen.I am on a new computer with windows vista home premium 64 bit. up to 20 meg broadband and 4gb ram. Is there a fault in the install? Should something be enabled or disabled prior to the install?
Would be greatfull for any help

a member 18:02 01 Sep 2009

I cured mine by installing a previous version. recently I was prompted to install a newer version and it worked perfectly .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?