Laptop crashes on startup .

Eladionaire 12:49 04 Oct 2015

My laptop crashes on startup and its not actually the boot manager corruption issue. When i start my laptop with the recent windows 10 installed , it starts up just fine but then crashes right away when the blue windows logo loading screen with the rotating dots appear. I start my laptop again and its just blank. The screen lights up , so does my usb mouse but everything is blank , so i tap the power key and poof . It shuts down . this shutting down is similar to when u hold down the power key but instead , here i just have to tap it once. I start my laptop again and it then boots up fine and there are no error reports of any kind.

The crash on bootup sometimes does not happen , but i fear this might corrupt my bootup files . The problem arose since yesterday when i installed alcohol 120 and daemon tools to mount an image , so far ive uninstalled all of the softwares which i had installed yesterday except daemon tools.

My laptop is a 64 bit windows 10 with 1,3 ghz , 4 gb ram with amd e1 6010 processor n radeon r2 graphics

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2018

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs SSD