Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues

chaz17 18:34 02 Jul 2018

Hello all,

I have a LG HiFi from which I used to be able to change the song, pause and play songs playing from my laptop via Bluetooth connection on the app "AIMP". However, since about a week ago, this function no longer works and the only function which works from my HiFi remote is controlling the volume. I am no longer able to change the song or pause/play the song via the remote. I have tried playing my music from a diferent app but found that the same thing happens. I am just wondering why all of a sudden the functions are no longer working. The remote's batteries are fine as I am still able to change the volume. Please could someone provide support for me with this matter.

Kind regards,

Chaz

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 8 Review

Adobe confirms it’s working on a full Photoshop for the iPad

Apple announces new MacBook Pros for 2018

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?