Installing windows (mise-a-jour) problem

Errors_evr 22:58 24 Mar 2018

Help ! There is an error interface that appeared in my computer right after the updating installation of this last version of windows the msg error is: Windows n'a pas pu terminer l'installation.Pour installer Windows sur cet ordinateur,redémarrez le programme d'installation
And I ckliced the " entrée key " like 5 times to say " ok " but the same message appeared I can't even have the access to modify the disc or somthing in my computer ..I don't know what to do plz help ! T__T

alanrwood 09:06 25 Mar 2018

It says (I think):-

Windows was unable to finish the installation on this device. To install Windows on this device reinstall the program.

It suggests you have tried installing in the French language and if I were you I would simply close down and reinstall from scratch using the option to reformat the active partition.

Errors_evr 12:06 25 Mar 2018

@alanrwood oky thank you so much for your responce .. like you said the problem was due to the unfinished installation of windows which I don't know the reason why.. but I am absolutly planing to take my computer to a technician who probably will recuperate my personal files and then reformat the system or somthing like that..

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61