I unchecked "Load System Services" in windows 10

Ali85 12:56 07 Jul 2018
Answered

Hello everybody... I need serious help. Just messed up my PC settings. Here's the details:

using Windows 10 Pro and i just wented to Clean Boot my PC. so i go to the system configuration ➡️ click here and in General section, select the "selective startup" and unchecked "Load System Services" & "Load startup items" ➡️ click here, select apply and pop-up shows that says need to restart the PC; and i click on Restart ➡️ click here it been Restarted, Windows stuck before login screen and cannot going any further. I cannot do anything in this screen except restart or shut down; and here's this screen ➡️ click here can i do now? Can anyone help me please??

Ali85 13:01 07 Jul 2018

What can i do now ?

Ali85 18:39 07 Jul 2018

@rdave13 thanks for reply; but it's not working. Shift+Restart works on login screen. I can't access to login screen):

Ali85 22:03 07 Jul 2018

Thanks a lot @rdave13... (:

Your instruction really works. I power off then Immediately push the start button and power off again. Doing this more than 5 times; then it shows "please wait" at the start of Windows loading and after that i access to "Advanced boot Options" and start the Windows in safe mode...

Now, my PC completely working without any problem (((:

I owe you man, thank you again

Ali85 22:17 07 Jul 2018

Thanks mate...

I never mess up with system configuration settings again! =)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Camera Phones 2019

How can good design help millennials fall in love?

iMac 27in (2019) review

Comment identifier le modèle de son iPad ?