I Can't connect to server.

Tharaka Dhananjaya 10:03 05 Jun 2019

I have a dell laptop.sometime i can't connect to our server using from laptop default wifi adapter sometime i can connect to server using from external wifi adapter sometime can't.laptop all drivers and wifi adapter drivers completely installed.sometime i can connect to server using from both of this.our network other users always can connect to server they don't have this problem.please tell me what should i do?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:45 05 Jun 2019

Look in device manager find your wireless adaptor (and tells what it is), right click and select properties - power management tab - ensure "Allow the computer to turn off...." is unticked - click ok. do the same for your external wireless adaptor as well.

see if that solves your problem

prvtkhtr 14:49 09 Oct 2019

Try using VPN, sometimes it helps. A cheap one or even href vpn would do.

alanrwood 15:25 09 Oct 2019

Has all the makings of a spam question and reply.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7T Pro review

Kristina Bold is a font based on a stroke survivor's handwriting

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2019)