I cant boot into my windows

MrCQB 20:59 17 May 2018

I have tried to make a dual boot on my pc. And now I am in the windows boot manager every time I start my pc. And the only option is to boot the not working mac os system. Can someone help my with this? I can provide pictures if needed.

beeuuem~2 00:06 22 May 2018

If you want to dual boot the boot manager will come up to allow you to select the OS you want to use.

are you using a PC or a Mac?

What are you trying to dual boot to, which other OS have you installed?

If you can post images here that may be helpful.

MrCQB 08:17 22 May 2018

I wanted to dual boot windows and mac. But now I can boot nothing because the mac boot is not working and there is bo windows option.

I'm suing a pc

beeuuem~2 20:54 22 May 2018

Which version of Windows are you installing? If it is windows 10 use the install disk/ flash drive to try to repair the boot options.

There is some advice on that 1">click here

beeuuem~2 20:55 22 May 2018

Sorry about that - try click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

How To Master The Curvature Pen Tool

Beats Studio 3 Wireless review

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs