How to upgrade operating system?

Harrison Houghton 09:32 19 Sep 2018

Does anyone know how i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10?

Taff™ 16:31 19 Sep 2018

Yes. For Free. Google "Windows 10 Spring Creators Edition 2018" and use the Media Creation Tool.

Back up everything first!

MJS WARLORD 18:20 19 Sep 2018

regardless of what Microsoft say it is still possible to get the free upgrade , type windows 10 free upgrade , I got it for a spare 7 pc , I used a link to Microsoft on a pc gamer search entry.

tonyq 10:34 24 Sep 2018

Harrison Houghton, have you done the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, if so any problems ?. Thinking of may be doing this myself.

MJS WARLORD 11:44 24 Sep 2018

Tonyq i have pc running 10 , i put free 7 to 10 on my spare one , no problems at all the 10 problems you will get are caused by windows updates , the main problem caused by updates is your pc and web search can get changed to US english , you will know if this happens because amazon prices appear is $ and in word and email the @ symbol wont print when you choose it , plenty of help on here if that happens

rdave13 15:30 24 Sep 2018

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)