How to get tons of exact file I want frokm my PC

artner0112 10:07 20 Aug 2018
Answered

Hi

I have like millions of Jpgs on my PC. These are all in the same Driver but seperated in all different folders such as Food folder and Holiday foler and so on.

Now I want to get about 1000 or 2000 pictures out from my PC and give it to my friends. And I know the EXACT file name for each pictures I want so I "could" do a file search on the Windows Explorer (Win+E) and get each file that way. Doing it over and over thousands of time.

But I dont want to. And since I know the EXACT file name I want. And the Jpgs are all in my PC. Is there a software or a method that I can use to just insert the file names I want in a list form and the software extracts (preferably copies) that exact file in a designated folder.

I also want to do the same thing to my Mp3 collection too. Thanks

lotvic 11:37 21 Aug 2018
Answer

Here you go: a script for copying certain files to a new location click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)