Help Windows Host Process Ram Monster

SirPrise 01:12 20 May 2015

Processor:Pentium Dual-Core CPU e6600 3.06ghz 3.07 ghz RAM:2.00gb 64-bit Halpp When I start my computer,there is a process called "Windows Host Process" It sounds like an important thing so I never tried to end it. But it consumes 99% of my RAM. But after an hour,the ram it consumed will be available again and everything goes back to normal. Why is this happening? How can I resolve this without buying more RAM. (I dont have money Im just a kid) Thank you and Good Day.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:26 20 May 2015

which version of windows, 7?

How long has this been happening for?

did it start after installing some software?

Have you scanned for malware or viruses?

SirPrise 09:27 21 May 2015

Yes, 7 About a year now I dont think so,I always check the program I install if its safe or not. Yes,I scanned using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Avira countless times

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:07 21 May 2015

see here first, if the hotfix doesn,t ure it we'll look for something else.

SirPrise 13:31 22 May 2015

Hello I used both hotfixes but it said its not compatible,besides Windows said its still not safe to use. Any other suggestions? Thank you

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:56 22 May 2015

That link was supposed to be for windows 7 sp1 so should have worked on your PC.

Have a read here for more info on your problem.

SirPrise 14:09 25 May 2015

Im sorry with the late response, I will try again and tell you the results Thanks

SirPrise 17:03 27 May 2015

Uhm,I tried to install all 4 Hotfixes but I encountered the same. It said its not applicable to my computer. I dont have any reasons to lie,right?

Any other suggestions please?

SirPrise 15:34 01 Jun 2015

Hello? Hellloooo?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)