Help with new PCs system requirements screenshot

Mrbearface 04:09 12 Nov 2016

Hi I'm looking for a pic that can play games, YouTube, the usual. Specs showing below if anyone can tell me if this is all I need or do I need to purchase more items to plug n play

Mrbearface 04:10 12 Nov 2016

The webpage is click here

Secret-Squirrel 11:44 12 Nov 2016

That's not a gaming PC. Its CPU is a 2008 model so the PC probably dates from around the same time and is likely to be a poor performer by today's standards.

Don't be fooled by the "SAVE £350" on the price tag. The true price is £149.99 and that's pushing it for an elderly second-hand computer.

Mrbearface 13:19 12 Nov 2016

Wow secret-squirrel thank you for that! Saved me a few quid there, any recommendations On a website with quality machines?

Jollyjohn 14:05 12 Nov 2016

Mrbearface click here See if you can contact the person who started this thread and maybe come to a deal?

Secret-Squirrel 16:03 12 Nov 2016

Now that's a gaming computer ;)

Bearface, if for whatever reason JollyJ's suggestion doesn't work out then look up the hardware requirements for the games you're thinking of running. According to your other thread these are "planetside, call of duty, cities skylines". When you know those details you can start looking for a suitable PC although you will need to spend a lot more than £150.

Daniel Hirst 13:33 13 Nov 2016

If you do want to have a little customizability go here: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?