Windows cannot install required files. ... Error code: 0x80070570
Usually means it cannot read the files from the DVD.
Have you had a look at resetting the laptop to factory condition?
1/ Start your PC
2/ If your PC has one operating system Tap the F8 key as your PC starts. If the Windows Logo appear you will need to start again
3/ If you have a dual boot system a Boot option menu will appear. Highlight the Windows operating system and Press the F8 key
4/ In both cases, if all has gone well, an Advanced options screen will now appear
- Startup repair - This automatically fixes problems that are preventing Windows from starting
- System Restore - This will Restore Windows to an earlier point in time
- Windows Complete PC Restore - This will completely restore your entire PC - programs, system settings and files - from a back up that you have previously created (Available in Windows Vista Business, Enterprise and Ultimate editions only)
- Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - This checks your computer's memory hardware for errors
- Command Prompt - This opens a Command Window
Make and model of laptop?