Gmail error on new version

martd7 10:51 16 Sep 2018
Answered

The newly updated Gmail is giving me this error on my pc,"oops we encountered an error 76794,retrying in 5s",and it just continues the countdown,5secs,10,20,30 and on,this happens regular,closing Gmail and reopening solves the problem

Anyone else ??

I'm running Win 7 and Chrome's latest browser 69

KEITH 1955 13:22 16 Sep 2018

it could be your main isp server that keeps going down , I am on bt and sometimes thunderbird email cant communicate with the bt/yahoo server , when this happens I cant even send a test email to myself, I don't why my bt/yahoo server and thunderbird don't want to communicate with each other , all I can tell you is the email I cant access through thunderbird are readable on the bt/hahoo server.

Don't get me wrong , thunderbird is a brilliant program , the problem I describe only happens every couple of months.

martd7 13:58 16 Sep 2018

This has been since Gmail updated its overall look,new design,ive gone back to the old design because that works,it must have something to do with the update

wee eddie 18:14 16 Sep 2018

I have not updated yet,but the threat is to update automatically in 2 weeks.

I shall hold off for as long as I can

martd7 19:03 16 Sep 2018

Wee Eddie

I've reverted back however on screen was a message saying it would update in 2weeks,it is slower to load,but I do like the makeover,but no good with the error hopefully it's not only me but I've searched the net and can find no mention of the problem

martd7 21:23 16 Sep 2018
Answer

RDave 13

Thanks,so im not the only one,maybe if i searched for error 102 i would have had results,instead i entered the exact number and it came up with nothing

None of the solutions have worked for me and its damn slow to open

bean545 05:43 18 Jan 2019

Thanks for the information.

bean545 05:46 18 Jan 2019

Many people are facing issue with email and maximum time the email issue is happening due to the server problem such as Gmail error 007 and to solve this issue you need to disable Email Signature from antivirus, use Disk Cleanup.

wiganken2 09:22 18 Jan 2019

I am assuming that this thread is about accessing Gmail via the Gmail web page? If so then have you tried accessing Gmail via an email client instead? This avoids accessing the Gmail portal. I use Thunderbird and I find it brilliant with no problems sending or receiving my Gmail. As well as TB there are other email clients you can try.

FrankNam 08:27 24 Jan 2019

5 Ways to reduce effectiveness outlay

stamina expenditures are one of the major expenditures and once in a while happens to be unthinkable to pay most people. through simple and easy expedited new american passport, how you can a bundle on the action repair bills together with utilize the same money on something enjoyable. wish to consider go over 5 common ways for you equipped with which you can save a small fortune.

putting money by founds from your home. it is essential to change

them windows share the sun and don't, nor let high temperatures that comes inside the home. available for you these window tinting to keep high temperature of the home mild and use the air conditioning at a reduced higher level of. not just you will lay aside a small fortune from these windows but it will also increase the charm of the entrance sarasota home. approximately how to as often as $200 by using window tinting.

when you've got fully imposed that iphones, mobile computing devices actually all other accessories, a few to de-activate the goes in your battery chargers about outlet. This is one the easiest way to manipulate the monthly power bills and additionally economize a ton of money.

these are typically 5 simple ways to control the vitality overheads in addition spend less serious money annually. use the amassed money consist of constructions that substantial investment efficient as a result with money cured.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

How to create a robot painting in Photoshop

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?