Forgot windows password! Help!

Laura8811 14:06 19 Nov 2017

I have recently changed my laptop password in windows 7, I can’t remember it and have no way of accessing my laptop. I have no way of getting onto the admin account, I don’t think I have set one up? I have no way of putting in a another username as mine seems to be preset. Is there anyway I can get onto my laptop....please help!!!! :)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:02 19 Nov 2017
  Laura8811 15:12 19 Nov 2017

I haven’t got a disc to put in

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:47 19 Nov 2017

click here download and make the CD oph crack

Allbero 07:22 30 Nov 2017

You can use chtnpw, ophcrack, hiren's bootcd or even the install disk to reset your login. Click here to find out all possible methods. If none of these work, unplug your hard drive and put it to a working PC, back up your data and do a clean install.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?