Error Internet - Yellow Triangle.

Zantarru 21:34 16 Apr 2018

I use internet all the time and everyday i encounter the yellow triangle. Sometimes it displays for few seconds, and sometimes for few minutes. And i cannot connect to the internet. Or do anything.

Zantarru 21:35 16 Apr 2018

Sorry for spam but need to add this, for some reason i couldn't add this information in and it said its (spam)":.

Description of the problem: I use internet all the time and everyday i encounter the yellow triangle. Sometimes it displays for few seconds, and sometimes for few minutes. And i cannot connect to the internet. Or do anything.

I don't even know what is the issue, but i did try to watch tutorials, see guides. Such as:

Update, reinstall drivers, disable, turn off, or restart router and other things. But none of them work.

Could someone tell me what is the problem?

I use wireless connection on my laptop, (I don't connect via a ethernet cable). Screenshot of drivers: click here

wescliff 13:10 18 Apr 2018

You don't say where this yellow triangle is, but I assume it's showing on the Internet icon at bottom right of the screen. If the normal icon is behind the triangle you are connected to the local network but not the Internet. I assume you have rebooted your router, if not do so. You can also try disconnecting from the network and reconnecting. Last resort try resetting your router or try another filter.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment bloquer les pop-up sur Android ?