Hot Topics

Edit text in an image in Word 2007

TN 15:04 02 Jan 2020
Answered

Some time ago I downloaded an image with a space in the centre of it. I inserted 5 lines of text into the space. After using it I saved it in Word 2007 as a .docx file. This week I wanted to make a couple of changes to the date etc but cannot get access to any of the text to amend them. If anyone has a method fo doing this I will be sincerely grateful BUT I am an 83 year old who won't be able to do anything too complicated!

Taff™ 14:21 08 Jan 2020

Remember my final tip:

For future years just select the text Box Expand it to cover the entire central space and all the existing text Then Re-type in the text box using the same font I identified.

You are more than welcome by the way. Anytime you need help just email me.

TN 15:21 08 Jan 2020

You'll be sorry you gave me your email address LOL

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Can't work from home? Prepare yourself to come back ready to win

How Independent Creatives Can Survive the Coronavirus Crisis

Beats Powerbeats (2020) review

Télétravail : 10 conseils pour réussir vos visioconférences