Desktop files disapper and can't see on desktop f

Rammurthy 14:30 20 Jun 2019

Hello on my laptop desktop files are suddenly diasapper.and only shows computer icon and bin.who can I restore files

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:25 21 Jun 2019

Sounds like it hasn't booted into your profile

first thing to do is Start - Power - Restsr (not shutdown)

and see if it boots back up normally.

Rammurthy 04:05 22 Jun 2019

I did what you tell.but it can't restore.how please help me.this happens when I sleep my laptop after sometime is there any problem with seelping state.is it virus problem..

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:41 22 Jun 2019

Are your document, picture and video files still available?

Rammurthy 13:17 22 Jun 2019

Yes not available still.what to do help me

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:46 22 Jun 2019

If you are logged in as an administrator use file explorer to navigate to c:\users\ and see if your user name and any other users is shown there

Rammurthy 20:30 22 Jun 2019

Yes but I had only one admin in local drive C and in users>kartheek as one admin with samll security symbol is there that's all.

wiganken2 12:25 23 Jun 2019

Have you tried the following?: - Right click anywhere on desktop then in the "View" option make sure that "Show desktop icons" is ticked.

Rammurthy 03:53 24 Jun 2019

Yes but I cont restore it.its about my files are deleted and my laptop shows two icons "pc".and "bin"..it shows I buy a new laptop .

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:45 24 Jun 2019

If you cannot see your old username in the folder c users then your old account profile is gone and you will need to use recovery software to try and recover your files if you haven't made a back up

Rammurthy 10:10 24 Jun 2019

What is recovery software.no it shows old username also.but avast antivirus software shows virus is thats why my files are not showing or anything wrong with that

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)