Corrupted file in Excel 2013

blinglish 13:59 15 May 2018

People all hi. There is a small problem, here I am with it to you, my excel files all to one indicate damage when opened. Tried a couple of free programs that do recovery, but they did not help somehow. Help me with this problem, some files are very important to me.

wee eddie 14:07 15 May 2018

What OS is your PC?

What programs have you tried?

Do you have a back-up?

Are any other types of Files damaged?

wiganken2 14:14 17 May 2018

Are your files stored on your computer or in the cloud (ITC)? If stored ITC then the issue may lie there. If the files are ITC then have you tried to download them to your computer and see if you can open them from your hard disk? Also what version of Office are you using and is it activated? If it is Office 365 then maybe your subscription has expired. Are you able to open other Office files like Word docs?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?