Content Advisor alternative or application locker

eviltinger98 03:49 18 Jul 2018

Windows 10 no longer support Content Advisor and Parental Control is a downgrade from that

Anyone knows of any way to restrict internet application like Edge, IE on the guest account and allow usage when a password is entered?

I have tried firewall, but the main issue is the .bat file I created to change the firewall rule setting from enable to disable requires me to run the .bat file as an administrator which I don't want to release that password. If anyone has anyway please do share!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:12 18 Jul 2018

Keep an eye on kids online Activity reports let you check in on kids’ online activity. If you need to, you can block specific apps, games or websites.

Its all still there in Ms Account - add family member

click here and click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs