Computer keeps freezing-I don't know what to do...

Noam Zimbalist 21:27 21 Jan 2018

About a year ago my computer was freezing after some time it was on... I assumed my hard drive was damaged so I changed it to a new one and it fixed the problem. But now since the last windows update that was today for me, my computer kept on freezing again. by freezing I mean that after it starts up I can use it for a while (or not using it at all) and than it randomly freeze I see the last frame that was viewed on my screen and I hear the last bit of sound repeats itself and nothing responds. the only thing I can do is a hard reset. I tried cleaning my PC from dust and I tried some stuff I found online I also tried reinstalling drivers and I really don't know what to do cause it doesn't help. if you have any solutions that might help I'll be grateful thanks!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:30 21 Jan 2018

Try rolling back your graphics driver to an older version.

Noam Zimbalist 21:36 21 Jan 2018

how do I do that?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:07 21 Jan 2018

This is for Nvidea what graphics card do you have?

click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)