Command Prompt keeps popping up

lolipoppy 03:27 24 May 2018

so it started when i downloaded files and i believe there was a virus in one of those app i downloaded because after they have been installed, another unwanted shortcuts of apps and games appeared on my desktop, so i panickly uninstall every app i installed including those shortcuts, later my iobit malware fighter found malicious files and delete them.

but another the problem starts from there, after all those deleting the command prompt keeps popping up after every boot and in the middle of nothing (it appears irregularly) saying "Windos cannot find 'C:\Users\Lyon Syleeis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\svtiufir\jadsuiba.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again."

it's been days that i keep cleaning my pc with malware fighter, once quick scan can get me 1-4 malicious files, and yesterday when i do a full scan of the whole pc, it found 70 malicious files. but the that still doesn't solve the problem. can anyone help me to get rid of this problem?

thank you very much for all of your assistance.

wiganken2 08:08 24 May 2018

You mention IOBit Malware Fighter but do you not have Antivirus installed as well? You should have because malware is not a virus and so you should have both Anti-Malware and AV installed. If not then I recommend you install and run Norton Security (click here ) or Kaspersky Total Security (click here ). These cost money but they are the two top security products out there. There are also free AV products but these are probably come with ads. But first off, for immediate results, run a free online antivirus scan (see click here ). After that install and run ADWCleaner, which is free (see click here ).

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:58 24 May 2018

IOBit Malware Fighter - not the best antimalware

download and run Malwarebytes full version, free for 14 days then it will revert to the free version.

MJS WARLORD 20:07 24 May 2018

found this article for you.

click here the way , if you have never used antimalware bytes before I would like to offer you the following tips.

Most infections are made up of several segments so if antimal says you got 7 , each infection can be made up of several bits.

Although antimal is a brilliant program it does not always get rid of all segments on first quarantine so you must do repeat scans until it finds nothing.

Bye

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Meet Superfiction, the little design studio with a load of character

Best Mac buying guide 2018

Comment résoudre les problèmes de connexion internet d’un iPhone ?