Can't connect to the internet

natinfo 10:33 20 Sep 2019

When I try to open the internet on my PC, I am told that there are network connectivity issues but I can see that i'm connected to the internet via thew taskbar. I am also running Windows 10. How would I go about resolving this issue?

grumpy old man 11:05 20 Sep 2019

right click the icon that looks like a monitor to the left of your speaker icon on taskbar and run the trouble shooter

Protos 16:35 24 Sep 2019

Are you using a VPN ? I had the same issue while using Surfshark one day. It might be linked to the kill Switch ...

Giggle n' Bits 22:24 03 Oct 2019

Hello. Which Internet browser are you using please, Chrome, internet Explorer, Edge or Firefox.

Vironzer 11:56 08 Oct 2019

had the same problem with Surfshark, it dissapeared when I switched to Hola vpn. Read hola vpn review maybe? At least I'm sure it'll work for you.

beingdinu 17:16 08 Oct 2019

Confirm other devices can’t connect Reboot your PC Reboot your modem and router Run the Windows network troubleshooter Check your IP address settings Check your ISP’s status Try a few command prompt commands Disable security software Update your wireless drivers Reset your network

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7T Pro review

Kristina Bold is a font based on a stroke survivor's handwriting

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2019)