cannot check or repair disc c windows 7

rachelsargent 13:37 21 Jan 2015

Hi, I have found out that my hard drive has been flagged as dirty but when I try and check the disk it says it cannot check the disk as it is in use. I schedule a check for the next start up, which starts ok, but then cancels itself every time after a few seconds. I then tried the repair tool in the boot options but the text on all the following dialogue boxes all came up in wierd symbols like Greek So I didn't know what it was asking me and which box to click! Any solutions please? Thanks in advance.

chse 16:49 21 Jan 2015

Maybe it's virus who use your hdd in full time Run task manager ( alt+ctrl+delete) and stop all your running program and see if your hdd still in use (if there is a bandwidth ) if yes make a full scan with an antivirus abd make he had the last update

chse 16:56 21 Jan 2015

Maybe it's virus who use your hdd in full time Run task manager ( alt+ctrl+delete) and stop all your running program and see if your hdd still in use (if there is a bandwidth ) if yes make a full scan with an antivirus abd make he had the last update

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?