can I recover and use this space

conrail 11:45 02 Jan 2018

hi guys, hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, I have a HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC which is about 4 years old, apart from December update giving me a few headaches it has been no problem, been giving it a through clean, uninstalling programs I haven't used for a while, defraging etc,. looking into disc management I notice that there appear to be 3 unused partitions, see from left to right, partitions 1, 2 & 4, what are these used for, there is no option to merge them, partition 2 does show options but it is greyed out, also have created 2 recovery keys so considering using D drive, recovery drive, as spare storage. as mentioned can somebody explain partitions 1, 2 &4 please, all help and advice appreciated, click here

BRYNIT 12:36 02 Jan 2018

Have a read of CLICK HERE it may answer your question.

conrail 19:17 02 Jan 2018

Thank you BRYNIT, that has explained it nicely, I appreciate your help and advice

theind 10:53 03 Jan 2018

Kik Messenger on PC, you need to peruse the guideline and perform the steps deliberately. Here are the measures that you need to follow with a specific end goal to appreciate the application's peculiarities to some larger amount.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Augmentation du tabac : les meilleures applications pour arrĂȘter de fumer