can I recover and use this space

conrail 11:45 02 Jan 2018

hi guys, hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, I have a HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC which is about 4 years old, apart from December update giving me a few headaches it has been no problem, been giving it a through clean, uninstalling programs I haven't used for a while, defraging etc,. looking into disc management I notice that there appear to be 3 unused partitions, see from left to right, partitions 1, 2 & 4, what are these used for, there is no option to merge them, partition 2 does show options but it is greyed out, also have created 2 recovery keys so considering using D drive, recovery drive, as spare storage. as mentioned can somebody explain partitions 1, 2 &4 please, all help and advice appreciated, click here

BRYNIT 12:36 02 Jan 2018

Have a read of CLICK HERE it may answer your question.

conrail 19:17 02 Jan 2018

Thank you BRYNIT, that has explained it nicely, I appreciate your help and advice

theind 10:53 03 Jan 2018

Kik Messenger on PC, you need to peruse the guideline and perform the steps deliberately. Here are the measures that you need to follow with a specific end goal to appreciate the application's peculiarities to some larger amount.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple