Bsod windows 10 crash + bugsplat

Woundyou 22:12 02 Apr 2019

Hello and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to share.

I am a PC build noob and have recently just put together;

Asus rog strix z390 e 32gb 2x16 corsair veng LPX I7 9700K - X62 KRAKEN W.C 1 X 500 GB SAMSUNG SSD 1 X 2TB HHD EVGA 750 PSU EVGA 1080TI FTW3 GPU.

I am having issues with occational bsod coming up with reference to the memory/ram related (recently changed from gskill ram due to potential faulty ram)

I get random crashes of chrome with an 'aw snap' which isn't due to internet speed or hardware issues as far as I am aware. I have windows 10 apps that shut down on their own sometimes instantly and I get a lot of errors 'bugsplat'between games on league.

Running games I have no problem at all on max settings etc and temperatures look fine. I run sfc/ scan now

I've fresh installed win 10 several times.

Recently changed mobo for a replacement of same model.

Am I missing a setting in the bios? I am at a loss with it.

I'm running on 1 Acer pred 2k 165hz OC monitor.

Many thanks Wound

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:49 03 Apr 2019
  1. Run antivirus and antimalwrae

'bugsplat' can also cause its own problems so you might want to remove it. temp to see if things improve.

remove under Program Files-Services-Slimware Utilities, then cut and past all content to another folder

martin mcginn 11:06 03 Apr 2019

firs the try to play a game, without that program in the background. Or just try to find a later update on the one you're using.

If this is not the case, feel free to bump once again and I'll look for other things that may cause this problem. This article contains detailed information. can help you click here

href

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

How to create a robot painting in Photoshop

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Les bons plans TV (2019)