I have got a samsung laptop (I don't remember the model though) and the F2 and F3 keys that control the brightness does not work.
1) Before you say this, I have pressed and held the Fn button while pressing/holding the f2 and f3 keys
2) I am currently on Windows 10 since this morning and this laptop had windows 7 on it before. The issue persisted on windows 7
3) All other function keys work (for example the function keys for the volume works)
4) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the display graphics driver
5) I have accessed services and checked to see if 'Human Interactive Device Service' is started and it is. But just in case, I disabled the service and started it again
Is there anything else I can try? As going into control panel to change the brightness is pretty long winded!