BOOT problem - selective startup

PetraEithne 23:04 27 Dec 2016

Please help me, I'm desperate! I followed some steps and it seems I reuined my normal booting. I did this steps: -I entered the run windows -> MSCONFIG -left click on the BOOT tab -unchecked the box next to "safe mode" --left click on GENERAL tab -from the features I got there I went to SELECTIVE STARTUP -unchecked the features to clear the selections -left click on the SERVICES - disable all -left click on STARTUP tab and disabled each item in the list -reboot the windows

AND I GOT STUCK... it doesn't boot normally, it appears only the background image and some features below like: languages, connections. PLEASE help me to go back to normal boot... if a still can :(

Jollyjohn 08:58 28 Dec 2016

Tap F8 as PC starts and see if you can get an option to do a system restore.

Is this a laptop or desktop and which version of Windows are you using?

PetraEithne 11:35 28 Dec 2016

I am using Windows 10.

This appears when I start the computer:

With a left Click on the last icon I get sleep/shut down/restart which get me to the same position

And if I press F8 and then F12 I can enter the "one-time boot menu" but I don't know what can I do there... here's the image:

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:20 28 Dec 2016

What do you get under change boot mode settings?

PetraEithne 13:44 28 Dec 2016

Under Change boot mode settings I get this:

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:20 28 Dec 2016

power on and off after 3 seconds repeat three times on forth attempt see if it will boot to advance tools menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 release date & specs

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 is 'Living Coral'

Can Macs Get Viruses & Do Macs Need Antivirus Software?

Comment baisser votre ping ?