Automatic repair loop windows 10

cherry10 14:33 08 Dec 2016

I Have a asus laptop running windows 10 having restarted my laptop i keep getting Automatic repair loop, as i am a novice help would be very much Appreciated i have even tried to refresh but still goes back to the repair loop.

Burn-it 17:13 08 Dec 2016

Try forcing it to safe mode and see if that lets you see what is wrong. If that doesn't work, you will need to boot from a removable device like a Hiren disk or UBCD. Both re available on CD or USB.

You need to look at the EVENT LOGS

cherry10 17:40 08 Dec 2016

How do i force to safe mode A complete novice here thankyou

Burn-it 21:13 08 Dec 2016

F8 whilst starting. You may need to time it right and/or repeatedly press it.

cherry10 21:26 08 Dec 2016

Tried this many times with no luck, my windows 10 was the free version from microsoft can you point me in the direction for this dvd to reinstall and what about the key number many thanks for your help.

Govan1x 23:25 08 Dec 2016

Switch your laptop on and the switch it off in 7 seconds by holding in the start button. Do that 3 or 4 times and you should get a repair option. Because your computer is in a loop it might not work but give it a try to see.

Burn-it 00:27 09 Dec 2016

When you DO eventually get in, there is a way of restoring the old F8 menu options which I had forgotten that I did ASAP with Win 10

cherry10 09:19 09 Dec 2016

Still unable to get in everytime i switch laptop on diagnosing your PC starts, then i get all the options screen comes up, restart advanced options, i have tried reset, refresh but it always comes back to the same repair loop..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Amy Cesal's Play-Doh infographics bring fun and colour to datavis

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Modifier un PDF : les meilleurs éditeurs PDF