Any news on roll out of Autumn Update?

john bunyan 20:22 30 Nov 2018
Answered

I have Windows 10 version1803 (OS Build 17134.441). I prefer to wait official roll outs rather than insider ones. I am minding a couple of other folks PC's while they are away for a while (Updating, backing up etc). I had hoped to get the new version installed - is it 1809? .

What is the latest on the roll out after it was pulled in October?

Does not seem well publicised.

Gordon Freeman 13:29 20 Dec 2018

Thanks qwbos, yes I already went & got the Intel D&SA which gave me an update for the HD4600. It told me all other drivers were up-to-date. As far as I'm aware I'm using nvidia card graphics not the HD4600.

Gordon Freeman 13:35 20 Dec 2018

...I don't think the integrated graphics would run the likes of Fallout 4 or Shadow of the Tomb Raider games, so am quite sure I've not switched to integrated graphics.

qwbos 15:48 20 Dec 2018

My gaming stops at Sudoku and my desktops are on integrated graphics as I've no need for anything else, but this might help.

Govan1x 22:56 20 Dec 2018

Gordon Freeman

I take it you have tried Control panel. Troubleshoot. Windows update

Gordon Freeman 08:53 21 Dec 2018

Govan1x: Yep had a look but nothing to fix. I'll leave it for now, I'm sure it'll arrive at some point. Cheers.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Inside the redesign of the world's largest computer games platform, Steam

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?