Acer ASPIRE Network adapter problems (Help)

SamTech 10:25 20 Jan 2017

Hello,

This is my final chance to get help (I've followed every other sites advise on the issue)

My internet drops off (randomly) every 15-20Minuites. Recieving this error message

• THE CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR ACCESS POINT, ROUTER OR CABLE MODEN AND THE INTERNET IS BROKEN. (DETECTED)
  • THE DEFAULT GATEWAY IS NOT AVALIABLE (FIXED)

The troubleshooter resets the wifi adapter, and my internet is restored.

I have tried most commands on administartor cmd to flush dns. (no fix) I have tried changing wifi adapters completely (no fix)

I really need some help guys. - Im on windows 10.

Thanks a ton, Sam

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:35 20 Jan 2017

wired or wireless?

wireless - change channels in your router as your neighbors may be on the same channel and swamping you signal

SamTech 12:13 20 Jan 2017

Wireless - and ive tried a static channel, and the automatic changing (smart wireless) i get the same issue - ill try and upload a picture

SamTech 13:17 20 Jan 2017

Could it be my ROUTER?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:01 20 Jan 2017

Check your wireless adapter is not set to turn off (device manager device properties power tab)

Position of router could be a problem, as number of attached items also.

I've just had a massive problem of internet drop outs thought it was because I had added a chrome cast but problem went away on its own after a few days.

Burn-it 14:49 20 Jan 2017

It is dropping the line to your ISP. This may be because of interference on the line, but could be because there is a time limit set in you router. It is NOT your wireless connection at fault.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs