For years/decades I have not had a TV

wee eddie 20:14 24 Jul 2019
Answered

Because of my accident I have been lent a small TV and I purchased an HDTV Indoor Aerial, from 1 by One, off eBay, however it does not have a direct line of sight to the Mast. The Telly works well getting about 36 Freeview Channels.

My Question: If I were to buy a decent 50" TV, would it work with the same Aerial?

Quickbeam 18:02 28 Jul 2019

lol!

Quickbeam 18:14 28 Jul 2019
  oresome 11:59 31 Jul 2019

They get married and move in together within 90 days.

I suppose a second series will document the divorce proceedings and custody battles.

oresome 12:09 31 Jul 2019

Our present 50 something TV is no larger overall than the previous 42 due to the bezel being much slimmer.

I'm sure any future replacement is likely to be 60 something but I doubt the bezel can get much slimmer.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)