Would you allow boxing in prisons

Cymro. 09:57 11 Aug 2018

BBC link

Boxing should be taught in prisons in England and Wales in an effort to improve discipline and boost education, an independent expert has said. A report for the Ministry of Justice said ministers should consider allowing combat sports - with the current ban a "missed opportunity" to cut offending. Personally I am not bothered either way but I doubt if whatever they do it can make things any worse than it is in our prisons right now.

Pine Man 10:43 11 Aug 2018

Boxing in prisons?

I wouldn't allow boxing at all - it should be banned.

This has been raised before and I have no doubt that there will be some strong views posted shortly;-)

Matt. 14:49 14 Aug 2018

The worst paedophiles should have the poo beaten out of them, if it were in the boxing ring it could be legal.

Al94 15:42 14 Aug 2018

Agree with Pine Man. I think that already happens Matt.

SweetPotatoes 16:24 14 Aug 2018

No to boxing in prisons for me

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

New Nvidia graphics cards offer 'industry-changing' real-time raytracing on your computer for the…

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Les meilleurs téléphones portables basiques (2018)